Cabin 360 - Vacation Home
This lovely log cabin brought to Brown County in 1935 was originally a one-room schoolhouse. Completely refurbished in 2013, Cabin 360 is new and has been carefully furnished with an abundance of comforts: a master bedroom suite upstairs, 2 full baths - one with a large two-person whirlpool tub, large fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, delightful front porch with 4 Adirondack chairs, lovely landscaped wooded grounds with fire pit. Cabin 360 will accommodate up to 4 guests.
Very easy access with paved circle drive off State Highway 135, just 3.6 blocks north of the traffic light at the center of downtown Nashville. A complimentary pass for one vehicle to Cornerstone's new pay parking lot, 153 E. Main Street in downtown Nashville is included. Please note: there are no sidewalks along one block of this downhill stretch to the center of Nashville, walking into town may not be recommended for some guests.
Bring your own fixin's for lunch or dinner along with your favorite ground coffee (we provide a 12 cup coffee maker with filters) or dine out in any of Nashville’s amazing, nearby restaurants. We are happy to make wining and dining recommendations. There are sooooo many!
Special check-in procedures will be provided upon confirmation of reservation. Check-in time is after 4 pm. Check-out is before 12:00 pm noon. Housekeeping services are not provided. Contactless entry is available upon request, but we LOVE every face-to-face opportunity to meet and greet our wonderful guests.
1 Queen Bed
- Master Suite with queen size bed, and 2 reclining lounge chairs
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace
- 2 Bathrooms, one with a 2-person whirlpool tub
- Deck with table and chairs
- Rooms filled with happy memories
- Front porch with 4 Adirondack-type chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen with 12 cup coffee maker (filters provided)
- Full-Queen Sofabed
- Outdoor firepit with wood
- Wooded setting very close to the village of Nashville
- Twin daybed
- Iron & ironing board
- 2 HD TVs
- Study area
- Easy access from State Road 135