Local Church Directory
Below is a list of churches that are located in Nashville or on the main roads of State Road 46 and State Road 135.
- St. Matthews Anglican Church, Rev. Father Dan Conley. Holy Communion at 9 am on Sunday at Salt Creek Plaza, Chestnut Street, just east of downtown Nashville. www.stmichaelanglican.com. “New Church – Traditional Values.”
- Bean Blossom Baptist Church, Pastor James Brown. Sunday School 9:30 am; Worship Service at 10:30 am; Evening Service at 6 pm on Sundays. Prayer & Bible Study Thursdays at 7 pm. Off State Road 135 North on Spearsville Road. Church 812.988.7679 or pastor 812.988.4161.
- Country Gospel Church, Pastor Tom Deane. Sunday Service at 9 am. Country Gospel Music Jam at 6:30 pm on Thursdays. Country church, casual dress all welcome. 5181 State Road 46 East, Gnaw Bone. 812.988.1288.
- Rising Hope Baptist Church, Pastor David Howard. Sunday Services: Coffee and danish at 9:15 am; Sunday School at 9:30 am; Worship Service at 10:30 am. Wednesday Bible Study at 6:30 pm. S.B.C. Affiliation. 1267 Old 46 East, about one mile east of Nashville. www.risinghopebaptistchurch.com.
- St. Agnes Church, Sr. Susan Hooks OSB, Parish Life Coordinator and Father Eric Augenstein, Sacramental Minister. Services: Saturday Anticipation at 5 pm; Sunday at 8:30 am and 10:45 am. Daily Prayer is Monday – Friday 8 am. 1008 McLary Road, about 1 mile west of Nashville. 812.988.2778. www.stagneschurchnashville.org.
- Nashville Christian Church, Patrick Glasser, Senior Minister and Kendall Yeaton, Youth Minister. Services: Sunday Worship at 9 and 10:30 am; LIFE Classes, Sunday at 9 and 10:30 am. Auditorium handicap accessible. 160 South Van Buren Street in downtown Nashville. 812.988.2889.
- Christian Science Society, Services: Sunday Service and Sunday School at 10:30 am; Wednesday Evening Meeting, second Wednesday each month at 7 pm and Reading Room open May through October on Fridays from 12 noon – 3 pm except holidays. State Road 135 North, 2 blocks from courthouse in Nashville.
- St. David’s Episcopal Church, Rev. Kelsey Hutto. Sunday Worship with Holy Communion and music at 9:30 am. Five miles north of Nashville at the corner of State Road 135 North and State Road 45 East in Bean Blossom. www.stdavidsbb.org. 812.988.1038.
- New Life Community Church, Pastor Tim Conboy. Services: Sunday at 8:30 and 10:30 a; Wednesday Service and Youth Group at 6:30 pm. One mile from Nashville on State Road 135 North. 812.988.6543. www.newlifecc.org.
- Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church, Services: Divine Service at 10:15 am; Bible Class at 9 am; Food Pantry, last Wednesday from 9 – 11 am. ½ mile north of Bean Blossom off State Road 135 North, 5 ½ miles from Nashville. 812.988.8057. www.shepherdofthehills.org.in.
- Bean Blossom Mennonite Church, Pastor Jeff Miller. Services: Sunday School at 9:30 am; Worship at 10:30 am; Evening Worship at 6 pm; and Weekly Small Group Fellowship Studies on Wednesdays at 7 pm. Bean Blossom on State Road 135 North, about 5 miles north of Nashville. 812.988.7359.
- Parkview Church of the Nazarene, Pastor Stan Loutner. Services: Sunday School at 9:30 am; Worship at 10:30 am; Wednesday evening children’s youth, and adult prayer/discussion groups meet 6:30 – 7:30 pm. Located on State Road 46 East, across from the Brown County State Park’s north entrance, 2 miles east of Nashville. www.parkview-info.com. 812.988.7797.
- The Bridge of Brown County, Pastor Darrell Stout. Worship service: Sundays at 9:30 am. At the Brown County Playhouse, 70 S. Van Buren Street, in downtown Nashville. 812.331.2747.
- Grace Church, Service Sundays at 9 am in the Education Room of the Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church, north of Bean Blossom on State Road 135 North, about 5 ½ miles north of Nashville. Casual dress, worshiping God in the Reformed tradition. 812.988.1465 after 6 pm, www.gracechurchbrowncounty.com.
- Christ the Savior Orthodox Church, Priest Fr. Jerome Sanderson. Wednesday Vespers at 6:30 pm; Saturday Great Vesper 5 pm; Sunday Matins at 8:30 am and Divine Liturgy at 10:30 Coffee time after Sunday services. Located on the corner above Brown County Winery at 47 E. Main Street in downtown Nashville. http://orthodoxnashvilleindiana.com. 317.797.9508.
- The Pentecostals, Pastor Raymond Dupree. Service Times: Sunday School at 1 pm; Sunday Worship at 2 pm; Tuesday Evening Bible Study at 7:15 pm. Located just off State Road 46 East in Gnaw Bone, 60 Mount Liberty Road, about 6 miles east of Nashville.
- Brown County Presbyterian Fellowship, Rev. Dr. Scott Seay. Services; Worship Service at 10 am and Sunday Bible Study at 9 am. 602 State Road 135 North, just north of downtown Nashville. 812.988.9764 or www.browncountypresbyterian.org.
- The Salvation Army, Pastor Phil Barrett. Worship on Sunday at 10 am. 168 S. Jefferson Street in downtown Nashville.
- Nashville United Methodist Church, Pastor Mary Cartwright. Sunday School at 9:15 am and Worship Service at 10:30 am. 36 S. Jefferson Street, just south of Main Street in downtown Nashville. 812.988.4666 or www.nashvilleumc.com.